Embedded Security Expert
BUILD THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY WITH US!
Our history lies in the development of vehicles and their software. Today, however, mobility solutions are no longer limited to classic vehicles, the vehicle itself is becoming an IoT device. Work with us on innovative solutions, such as digital access systems, self-driving vehicles, climate-neutral mobility or the next generation operating system. As a strong software house, we are helping to shape this path, be part of it!
Who we are?
We are a specialised solution provider for complex electronic and IT systems in trend topics that move the market. Whether software development and operation, connectivity solutions, E/E complete vehicle development, data analytics, cyber security, system integration or testing - with knowledge and experience we provide our customers with the necessary impetus, the technical know-how, the products and the hands to achieve the transfer into an intelligent mobility ecosystem together.
- Role as embedded security module subject matter expert for classic and adaptive AUTOSAR with a deep understanding of embedded security modules and how these modules interact and support each other
- Collaboration with the development teams
- Consult with development teams to ensure that the various security modules remain aligned and that implemented functionality complements each other
- Assist with customers' technical needs assessments and requests for quotations
- Provide occasional support to sales during technical pre-sales meetings and in the preparation of technically relevant pre-sales documentation (SOWs)
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable - formal training in security and cryptography is desirable
- Several years of practical work experience in the field of automotive security
- Very good knowledge and understanding of classic and adaptive AUTOSAR security modules as well as hardware security modules
- Excellent system understanding and abstraction skills
- Understanding of the impact of design decisions (HW and SW) in terms of quality and reliability as well as the competence to align the design with stakeholders
- Experience in ECU software architecture as well as embedded systems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Very good English skills
- German language skills are an optional bonus
That's what we offer you:
- The 13th salary
- 26 standard vacation days - for a good work-life balance
- Full private health insurance package for you and one of your relatives
- Meal tickets
- Gift cards for Christmas and Easter
- Remote working
- E-learning platforms
INTERESTED? Then apply now. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.
+40 771 789 887
+40 771 447 695