Angular Frontend Developer
BUILD THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY WITH US!
Our history lies in the development of vehicles and their software. Today, however, mobility solutions are no longer limited to classic vehicles, the vehicle itself is becoming an IoT device. Work with us on innovative solutions, such as digital access systems, self-driving vehicles, climate-neutral mobility or the next generation operating system. As a strong software house, we are helping to shape this path, be part of it!
Description of the activity
- You will be part of a talented software team working on critical applications in the after-sales environment of a large German automotive OEM. The project covers the system to generate and administer software licenses for connectivity products for dealers worldwide.
- The project is delivered as a DevOps project. This means that apart from Developer role, you will also have a role of Senior Operations Agent (3rd Level Support).
Specialist and process knowledge
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and operation of agile DevOps projects in the domain of premium car After Sales
- Ensure software architecture and design
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using state-of-the-art tools and agile processes
- Engage in application operations in the DevOps working model
- Analyse issues, trace and fix bugs and support continuous improvement
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using a JS-Framework like Angular, Rect or Vue, experience 1+ years
- Understanding of responsive design
- Nice to have : SCRUM experience, experience with Angular Material
- German, at least A2
- Knowledge of agile process and tools (Scrum)
- High customer- and service-orientation
- Experience in the automotive industry and/or enthusiasm for automobiles
The TechStack of the project
- Oracle DB Version 19.3.0^
- Angular V12 Framework
- JAVA Version 8
- Bitbucket, Confluence und Jira
- Intellij IDEA
- Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube
- Git, Maven, Docker
- Cypress, SoapUI
That's what we offer you:
- The 13th salary
- 26 standard vacation days - for a good work-life balance
- Full private health insurance package for you and one of your relatives
- Meal tickets
- Gift cards for Christmas and Easter
- Remote working
- E-learning platforms
INTERESTED? Then apply now. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.
+40 771 789 887
+40 771 447 695