BUILD THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY WITH US!
Our history lies in the development of vehicles and their software. Today, however, mobility solutions are no longer limited to classic vehicles, the vehicle itself is becoming an IoT device. Work with us on innovative solutions, such as digital access systems, self-driving vehicles, climate-neutral mobility or the next generation operating system. As a strong software house, we are helping to shape this path, be part of it!
- Excellent knowledge of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians, MES systems and DCS Based control systems, including network topology concepts.
- The successful candidate with work with OSIsoft PI Architecture on a daily basis.
- Highly competent in implementing, configuring and troubleshooting of OSIsoft PI Interfaces including but not limited to OPC DA, PItoPI, RDBMS, UFL, EMDVB and SISBatch and has successfully implemented within several client projects.
- Advanced understanding of how SQL Databases are setup & administered with respect to OSIsoft PI systems, in addition to Oracle installation, query and view structuring.
- Ability to write instructions for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of interfaces, in line with Cognizant standard and OSIsoft PI recommendations.
- Drafts Validation document lifecycle, including installation/operational qualification and design specification creation and execution across multiple successful projects, of varying scope - Can develop and design OSIsoftPI Systems and GxP Documentation without supervision.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as they arise.
- Expert understanding of OSIsoft PI Architecture 4+ years’ experience in supporting PI Projects and Systems.
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Automation, Science or Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming and GxP environment.
- Experience in supervising staff is desirable.
- OSIsoft PI System certified training preferred but not essential – Infrastructure & Installation accreditations also preferred but not essential.
That's what we offer you:
- The 13th salary
- 26 standard vacation days - for a good work-life balance
- Full private health insurance package for you and one of your relatives
- Meal tickets
- Gift cards for Christmas and Easter
- Remote working
- E-learning platforms
INTERESTED? Then apply now. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.
+40 771 789 887
+40 771 447 695