PLC Automation Engineer
BUILD THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY WITH US!
Our history lies in the development of vehicles and their software. Today, however, mobility solutions are no longer limited to classic vehicles, the vehicle itself is becoming an IoT device. Work with us on innovative solutions, such as digital access systems, self-driving vehicles, climate-neutral mobility or the next generation operating system. As a strong software house, we are helping to shape this path, be part of it!
What we are looking for?
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative, and driven talent to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will manage and provide for the development of all DCS, PLCs and SCADA systems to industry standards, GAMP5. Successful candidate will provide and ensure the design, development, maintenance and troubleshooting of automated systems on site, is completed in a compliant manner as per GAMP5 and EU GMP Annex 11.
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with Siemens Step or Rockwell ControlLogix
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Day to day automation incident triage & resolution
- User Access Requests
- Batch Record Comment Requests
- Automation Preventative Maintenance
- Periodic Reviews for automation
- Training – Automation systems as required
- CAPA – Automation child actions
- IRs – Automation
- Cross Functional collaboration
- Knowledge Base for Automation systems
- 4+ Year Automation Experience in a GMP environment · Automation PLC experience required in any of these disciplines Siemens S7, Allen Bradley PLC and Honeywell
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
That's what we offer you:
- The 13th salary
- 26 standard vacation days - for a good work-life balance
- Full private health insurance package for you and one of your relatives
- Meal tickets
- Gift cards for Christmas and Easter
- Remote working
- E-learning platforms
INTERESTED? Then apply now. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.
+40 771 789 887
+40 771 447 695