Senior Automation Engineer
BUILD THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY WITH US!
Our history lies in the development of vehicles and their software. Today, however, mobility solutions are no longer limited to classic vehicles, the vehicle itself is becoming an IoT device. Work with us on innovative solutions, such as digital access systems, self-driving vehicles, climate-neutral mobility or the next generation operating system. As a strong software house, we are helping to shape this path, be part of it!
Who we are?
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market. We are your single end to end partner for consultancy, design implementation, optimisation and support for all applications in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Manufacturing stack.
About the Role
Zenith Technologies’ are currently executing a number of projects for large Biotech and Pharma clients in Ireland. We are looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding teams. We require a Senior Automation Engineer to join a project team in Cork where you will be involved in commissioning and on-site support activities.
- Generation of Functional specification, Design and Test Specifications for Recipes, Phase Sequences, Equipment Modules, Control Modules, customized logic and HMI Graphics based on customer User Requirement Specification (URS).
- Configuration and Testing of Recipes, Phases, Equipment Modules, Control Logic and Interlock Scheme based on Design and Test Specifications.
- Lead teams of Engineers and manage the Project Resources, Scheduling Task assignments, Client interaction, co-ordination amongst different vendors, co-ordination between front office team and remote engineering office teams.
- Batch Process upgrading on DeltaV platform for Pharmaceutical clients.
- Interact with customer for Reviewing Design Specifications and Test Specifications.
- Lead teams for Installation Qualification and operational Qualification (SAT) at client site.
- Involvement for Site Commissioning activities.
- Suitability degree-qualified automation engineer with over 2 years pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- S88 / Batch Delta V expert.
- Expert understanding on all Project Lifecycle phases and tasks.
- Demonstrable Project Management Skills (Scope, Cost, Schedule Management).
- Ability to liaise directly with client on design issues.
- Track record demonstrating an ability to lead a complete project.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Thorough understanding of system (installing, rebuilding etc.).
That's what we offer you:
- The 13th salary
- 26 standard vacation days - for a good work-life balance
- Full private health insurance package for you and one of your relatives
- Meal tickets
- Gift cards for Christmas and Easter
- Remote working
- E-learning platforms
INTERESTED? Then apply now. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.
+40 771 789 887
+40 771 447 695